What I like most about it most here is that we have a swimming pool in our yard. I like the beach but not the ocean because animals pee in it. I like my school but I like my school back home too. Some of my favorite subjects at Abbotsleigh are Christian studies, French and music too because before violin practice we get to play other instruments too. In chapel I got to say a prayer. It was about being sorry that we dont act the way God would like us to. I was really nervous. I had stage fright bad. I like that we have morning tea. Morning tea is a snack between breakfast and lunch. I like going to the computer lab during lunch and lunch is half an hour.
I miss my family and friends in Raleigh. They always call it America here. I miss my best friends Sierra and Kate. But I always have friends at school to cheer me up when I feel homesick. I miss Goldfish. I miss Cheese Nips. I miss Bojangles and Chick Fila.
I love that a bunch of celebrities come here. Especially country ones and sometimes pop ones. I saw Justin Bieber. We were like 20 feet from the stage.
peace out!
warm regards,
Holliewood

No comments:
Post a Comment