Random photos from the week:
Signs that promote safe driving are hung on the bridge that crosses Pacific in Wahroonga, where the kids go to school.
Cool police van, eh? Wonder what is inside there. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want their picture taken by me with my iphone since it is illegal to use a cell phone while driving. Of course, I could argue that my iphone doesn't work here, thanks to AT&T.
That is one tall Coke truck.
Bored at the stoplight. I'm still not used to temps in celsius. I don't take the time to convert it - I just have to get used to it. I've got a system that is working. 17 to me means jeans or pants, can probably get by with my spring jacket, and possible open toed shoes. 23 and up means I can probably wear short sleeves and definitely open toed shoes. 30 is singlet and thongs! (tank tops and flip flops).
Same stoplight. This genius is just about to get a huge hornblowing from someone coming around the corner. He definitely deserves a spot on didntyourmamateachyoubetter.com
Friday afternoon traffic on Pacific Highway (out of Sydney, up the North Shore). Glad I'm going the other way!
See the P sticker on the car? There are levels of drivers licenses, starting with L (learner), P (provisional) stage 1 (the P is red) , P (provisional) stage 2 (like the one in the picture), and then full, unrestricted.
Interesting that we were not required to get any type of license here, since we hold one in the US. Probably a good thing, since the person testing me might not appreciate my photo snapping while driving.
Smash = Wreck , Crash...



No comments:
Post a Comment